Northwest Folklife is proud to announce a call to teen and young adult artists for the youth art show. This show will be a part of the Folklife Festival (May 24-27) and will be in the Ver(A)rt Gallery. This year’s theme explores working in Washington, focusing on how work experience or work goals impact and shape people’s lives. We are looking for artists working in all mediums (2D, 3D, writing, video, etc).
- what do you want to do when you “grow up”?
- what do you want to be doing in 10 years?
- Have you ever had a really good/bad/crazy/weird job?
- What is it like to work in Washington?
- When you were younger what was your ideal job? How has that changed over the years? How does it compare to what you are doing now?
- What is work?
Deadline: April 15, 2013
Send applications to: email@example.com