The community-powered Northwest Folklife Festival is only days away. See you there? There is no admission charge thanks to your donations. Supporting the Festival is as easy as 1-2-3-4!
- Friend of Folklife donors support Northwest Folklife all year with their gifts of $50 and over. We have great news! New Friends of Folklife will have their gift matched by a generous and visionary donor! Please stop by a Donation & Information Station to become a Friend of Folklife.
- Extend your gift at a performance featuring a ‘pitch,’ where all gifts are matched. The ‘pitch’ schedule is available at every Donation & Information Station.
- ‘Text to Give’ $10. Text the keyword ‘FOLK’ and your email address to 20222.* Kindly finalize your donation by texting ‘yes’ to your carrier’s confirmation.
- Drop cash in a donation box at the Festival.
Check out the 2015 Northwest Folklife Festival schedule online or in this ‘flipbook’ format of the Festival Guide. Here is information about getting to the Seattle Center, with links to public transportation. Check out the Northwest Folklife Blog to get in the spirit. And, sign up for the Northwest Folklife E-News.
Here’s to Beats, Rhymes & Rhythms. See you soon!
* Details on ‘Text to Give’: A one-time donation of $10.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. Donor must be age 18+ and all donations must be authorized by the account holder (e.g. parents). By texting YES, the user confirms the donation and agrees to the terms and conditions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of the “Northwest Folklife” by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. Message & data rates may apply. Text HELP to 20222 for help. Please provide your email address to stay in touch.