Friends of Folklife are the contributors who sustain Northwest Folklife and its 46-year tradition of celebrating our big neighborhood. Your support amplifies the many voices of our Pacific Northwest cultural community. See our list of Friend of Folklife donor benefits here, and use the Kindbase donation system. Or, please find PayPal Option below. Donate by April 30 to receive the Folklife Festival Guide by mail, and a donor benefits voucher for the Festival. Please update your contact info to ensure delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate with PayPal Options
Your donations of $50 and more automatically qualify you to receive Friend of Folklife benefits.
1. Donate via the PayPal Giving Fund
2. ‘Subscribe’ / Set up recurring donations via PayPal.
Can We Count You In?
The Northwest Folklife Festival is one of the few remaining all access, all community folk celebrations left in America. We cannot take it for granted. Your support and that of others is necessary. Please a moment to renew and even increase your support. Learn more.
Northwest Folklife programs invite all people to participate together in the cultural traditions of our big Pacific Northwest neighborhood with no financial barrier, creating the most inclusive, wide-reaching arts experiences in the region, and quite possibly the nation. Community Coordinators come from within PNW communities to partner with Northwest Folklife and co-create the Northwest Folklife Festival and other opportunities for self-expression and participation throughout the year. Learn more.
“Northwest Folklife has enabled us to proverbially and literally sit at the feet of the masters of the traditions we are part of and soak in the music and culture just as people have been doing for hundreds of years, elder to youth.” ~ Riley Calcagno, The Onlies.
Your gift builds strong communities. Become a Friend of Folklife today.
There Are Many Ways to Give:
- Become a Friend of Folklife: Your donations of $50 and more automatically qualify you to receive Friend of Folklife benefits. Friends donating $250 and more provide a level of support that brings multi-cultural programs to life year-round, including Youth and Family Programming and the Crossroads Cultural Arts Series. We affectionately call these donors ‘folkstarters.’
- Donate any amount: Click here to make a gift of any amount. You may also mail a check to Northwest Folklife at 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109. Please note any details such as whether the gift is ‘in honor of’ or ‘in memory of’ someone special.
- Sustaining Monthly Gifts: Sign up to have a sustaining monthly gift automatically charged to your debit or credit card. Your donations will add up to sustaining support. Annual donations of $50 and more received by April 30th will be acknowledged with Friend of Folklife benefits at the Northwest Folklife Festival.
- Gifts of Stock: Consider donating appreciated shares in kind, for tax advantages, using our trusted brokerage firm.
- Planned Giving: Create your legacy of support for Northwest Folklife and the future of community-powered arts and culture in the Pacific Northwest by including Northwest Folklife in your will and other giving instruments.
- Multiply Your Donation: If your employer offers a Matching Gift Program, please do register your gift with your employer to generate corporate support for Northwest Folklife. Thank You
Northwest Folklife is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax ID # is 91-1311548.