Volunteer at the Festival
Volunteers are an essential part of the Northwest Folklife Festival! Every year, nearly 800 volunteers staff our entrances, information booths, registration and more to make sure we have the most welcoming community arts Festival in the city. Northwest Folklife depends on volunteers to make the Festival happen. Need community service hours? Certificates can be issued to document service. Click HERE for a list of our volunteer jobs!
Fill out a Volunteer Application TODAY!!
As a thank you for volunteering your valuable time, volunteers receive:
- A volunteer-only commemorative button
- Access to our hospitality area
- A discount on merchandise and beer
- An invitation to the Saturday Night Participants Party on May 24th (more information to come!)
- A chance to win amazing prizes as part of our Volunteer Appreciation Program!
- And most importantly, this gives you a great chance to give back to your community and meet some amazing people and artists in the process!
Check back soon to view our 2014 Northwest Folklife Festival Volunteer Training Videos!