October 11 at Seattle Center
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
1. When you arrive, remember to pick up the Event Passport – this handy tool will take you on an adventure through the Festival.
2. Not sure where to start? Check the schedule (in your Passport!) and see what interactive program from the ‘Movement Series’ is happening next. Movement will get the juices flowing.
3. Next, create something! There are TWO Discovery Zones at this Festival, both featuring a variety of hands-on workshops and activity areas.
4. Take a load off and enjoy the culture around you. There are a wide variety of ethnic performances taking place at the event–pick something new to you, and enjoy its beauty.
5. Before you depart, consider offering a donation to support the future of this event so many more can enjoy the experience in the years to come.