Welcome to the Cultural and Creative Workforce Development Internship page! We are excited that you have chosen to learn more about Cultural and Creative occupations. Here you will find a list of paid internship positions for creative youth ages 16-26. Each internship ranges from production to storytelling and are paid opportunities. All internships are 12-24 weeks and host sites are within the city of Seattle.
CURRENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Programming & Production
- Production Assistant (Jackstraw & Northwest Folklife)
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator (Northwest Folklife)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator (TeenTix)
- Assistant Audio Engineer (BOC Music)
Youth & Family
- SAM Intern (Seattle Art Museum)
HOW TO APPLY
All Interested candidates please send an introductory statement describing their interest no more than two paragraphs, creative content you have created (if available), and a completed Creative Force Intern Intake form. Please email all content to firstname.lastname@example.org.