Each year, the Northwest Folklife Festival brings together over 6,000 performers, 500 vendors, and up to 250,000 attendees together to celebrate the thriving arts and cultures of the global Pacific Northwest! This year marks our 47th Annual Northwest Folklife Festival, and we are thrilled to announce that the full festival schedule is now live! Using the simple application called SCHED, you can create your very own customized schedule for each day of the Festival. Below, you can find simple instructions on how to get your personalized schedule started. Happy planning!
Create your personalized schedule on your computer:
2. Either sign in as an existing user, or create a new account. Both options can be found at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Once you log in or create your account, we encourage you to customize your account by adding a photo and your company or affiliation. This can help folks identify you when they are looking through schedules.
4. Go to the Schedule page and start creating your own personal Northwest Folklife Festival schedule! You can view our online schedule in many formats: by day, venue, type of programming, or genre!
5. To add a program/performance to your schedule, simply click the circle on the left-hand side of the performance box, and SCHED will automatically add this to your list.
6. Once you’re done creating your schedule, you can view your full schedule by clicking your icon at the top right-hand corner and then clicking “My Sched”
7. You should be able to view your full schedule, and you can also share this with your community! Simply share the URL and/or share it via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
If you would like to have your schedule on your mobile phone, simply follow these steps below:
1. Open https://2018northwestfolklifefestival.sched.com/ on your mobile browser.
2. Click the ‘Open More’ button at the bottom of your screen.
3. Click ‘Add to Home Screen’
4. Click ‘Add’