Friends of Folklife are Northwest Folklife’s most loyal supporters who keep the magic of Folklife alive with their annual contributions of $50 or more. Friends of Folklife enjoy exclusive benefits at the Northwest Folklife Festival and throughout the year, and can choose from a variety of giving levels to support our programs.
Friends of Folklife at the 47th NW Folklife Festival
Current Friends of Folklife will received an email with detailed information about their 2018 Festival benefits on May 18, 2018. If we don’t have your email address on file, you will receive this information via regular mail the week of the Festival.
Friends of Folklife Headquarters
The Friends of Folklife Headquarters is a VIP area for Friends of Folklife, located at the Fisher Terrace and open 10:30 am – 8:00 pm, May 25-28. Alcohol will be served daily, 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Please stop by to:
- Pick up your Friend of Folklife buttons and other benefits
- Take a break from the crowds, enjoy snacks and refreshments, and have a prime viewing spot of the Festival
- Leave your bag, coat, and other belongings at our coat check
- Meet fellow Folklife supporters, board members, and staff
Happy Hours at the Friends of Folklife Headquarters
Make sure to stop by the FoF Headquarters for our special Happy Hours activities:
- Friday, 5/25, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Saturday, 5/26, 5:00 – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, 5/27, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Monday, 5/28, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
For Friends of Folklife related questions, please contact Christina Kourteva, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 233-3953.
Friends of Folklife Giving Levels and Benefits
Folk Sustainer: $20+/month (or $240+/year)
Stage Manager: $250-$499
All of the above PLUS:
Folk Legend: $10,000 and above