This year, Northwest Folklife Festival –goers are being asked to decide the future of the Northwest Folklife Festival. Please support the Festival with a donation at the entrance, and consider becoming a Friend of Folklife. Our fundraising goal is $350,000.
Give at the Gate!
Make a daily donation of $10/person, $20/families. You will receive as Thanks a 2017 Festival Button. Wear it with pride. Add a Count Me In ribbon for an additional donation.
Say ‘Count Me In!’
Make your Count Me In donation at any Donation Station or Friend of Folklife Headquarters.
Receive a ribbon to wear and to tie on to the Count Me In Donor Wall at the Friend of Folklife Donation Station, Fisher Green.
- $11 to $49 – Aqua
- Friend of Folklife donors ($50 to $249) – Emerald
- FolkStarter Friends ($250 and up) – Purple
- 1,000 for the Future Donors – Red
Become a Friend of Folklife
- Donate at any Donation Station with Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- Visit the Credit Card Kiosks at the Friend of Folklife Donation Station on the Fisher Green.
Give online at give.nwfolklife.org
Bring your Voucher or Receipt (phone or paper) to the Friend of Folklife Headquarters for Festival Benefits described on our donation page. Contributors ($50 donation) may pick up Friend of Folklife buttons at any Donation Station.